O is for…
Identify ways in which information professionals can contribute to the cultural, economic, educational, and social well-being of our global communities.
Statement of Competency
- Demonstrates the ability to consider issues from a global perspective.
- Shows the ability to apply international standards and practices within the discipline or professional area.
- Demonstrates an appreciation of the relationship between the chosen field of study and professional traditions elsewhere.
- Demonstrates appreciation of the diversity of language and culture.
- UNM Navajo Language Resources Subject Guide
This subject guide was designed to help students, faculty, and researchers at the University of New Mexico access and utilize relevant educational resources about the Navajo Language. This guide will help you find information including books, articles, media, data, web resources, along with suggested databases and a list of keywords and search topics.
- Indigenous Librarianship Course Reflection