The ePortfolio items I have created in this course are a demonstration of my technology skills, abilities, and achievements. I will include text, files, images, multimedia, blog entries, links, audio, and video.
All of the information provided in the ePortfolio will be employer focused. Each item will address the following questions.
How can my skills and experience add value to the employer?
What skills, attributes and learning can I demonstrate that can be used in the employer’s environment?”
- This blog demonstrates my understanding of blogging platforms, social media, HTML, blog design, writing, and research.
Libraries & Social Media Blog
- This project demonstrates my understanding of primary, secondary, and tertiary sources. It also shows my research skills and knowledge of library resources.
Link to Primary Sources Project: Palomar College Library History Page
- These three projects demonstrate my research skills, knowledge of where to find online library resources, and writing abilities.
Link to California State Library Resources on the Central Pacific Railroad Page
Link to Digital Library Federation Assignment Page
Huntington Library Paper
- These two materials demonstrate my knowledge of marketing materials, design, and ability to use publishing software.
Library of Congress Women’s Suffrage Tri-fold Brochure
Harvard Library Emily Dickinson Collection Flyer
- This presentation reflects my organization and research skills.
GenderWatch Presentation Video
- This site demonstrates my knowledge of computer software, Microsoft Suite programs, an understanding of library resources, and how to best help patrons.